TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Not a substitute for medical advice.
The information contained on this website is presented in summary form only and is intended to provide broad consumer understanding and knowledge of healthcare topics. The information should not be considered complete and should not be used in place of a visit to, call or consultation with or advice from your physician or other healthcare provider. The information presented in this website is for information purposes only and it is not intended as medical advice. Medical advice should be sought from a qualified medical doctor who can evaluate your condition after a personal examination and consultation and can advise on what course of action is best for you based on a personal assessment. The information contained in this website is not intended (and should not be used) to diagnose, or as a prescription or course of treatment for any ailment, condition or disease. JAM recommends that all persons with health problems or concerns consult a licensed physician rather than engage in the self-management of health problems. Information obtained from this website is not exhaustive and does not cover all diseases, ailments, physical conditions or their treatment. Should you have any healthcare-related questions, please call or see your physician or other healthcare provider promptly. You should never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read here.
2. No warranty.ALL INFORMATION ON AND PRODUCTS SOLD THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED OR SOLD “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON- INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
3. Errors/Changes.JAM makes no warranty that the products sold or information contained herein will meet your expectations or needs, or that it will not contain inaccuracies, errors or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. JAM may also make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or the programs described in this information at any time without notice.
4. All coaching information is 100% confidential.
5. Feedback not confidential.Any comments or materials sent to JAM that include feedback data, such as questions, comments, suggestions (NOT including any data in personal coaching or group coaching), or the like regarding the content of any such documents (collectively “feedback”), shall be deemed to be non-confidential. JAM shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such feedback and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, exhibit, display, transform, create derivative works and distribute the feedback to others without limitation. Further, JAM shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such feedback for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products incorporating such feedback.
6. Other websites.JAM makes no representations whatsoever about any other website that you may access through this one. When you access a non-JAM web site, please understand that it is independent from Lifestyle Coaching Center., and that JAM has no control over the content on that website. In addition, a link to a non-JAM website does not mean that JAM has reviewed or tested such information or product or that JAM endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or the use of such website. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature, and to determine whether the content and/or products on such website are satisfactory.
7. No liability.IN NO EVENT WILL JAM BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR ANY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN OR ON ANY OTHER HYPER LINKED WEB SITE, OR ANY PRODUCTS SOLD HEREUNDER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY, HEALTH CONDITION, DISEASE OR OTHER AILMENT, LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
8. Restrictions on use.The materials contained on this website are valuable intellectual property of John Allen Jam, Performance Lifestyle®, TheLifestyleCoachingCenter.com and Performance Lifestyle, Inc., and are subject to protection under copyright, trademark and other intellectual property provisions of the law. JAM prohibits the sale, license, transfer, reproduction, distribution, retransmission, or the creation of derivative works of or from any materials posted at the website without the prior permission of the Custom Media Communications, Inc.. Visitors may, however, download a copy of the materials for personal non-commercial home use.
9. CopyrightThis website is not intended to infringe on the copyright of any individual or entity. Any copyrighted material appearing on this site is disclosed and complies with the fair or acceptable use principles established in U.S. and international copyright law for the purposes of review, study, criticism or news reporting.
10. Inappropriate Material.If you find any material or information on this website that you believe is incorrect or inappropriate, please advise us by e-mail of your concern.
11. Other Advertisers.Any dealings with the advertisers that appear on this site shall be solely between you and such advertiser and JAM shall have no responsibility or liability of any kind for any damages or injury of any kind caused by such advertiser, whether resulting from breach of warranty, failure to satisfy specifications, unavailability or for breach of any other terms or conditions.
12. Jurisdiction.Any and all disputes by and between you and JAM regarding the contents of this website or products sold hereunder shall be conducted in the State Courts of New Jersey, and you agree to jurisdiction and venue in such forum.
13. Law.This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey, without giving effect to such State’s conflict of laws.
14. Headings.The section headings in this Agreement have been inserted for convenience of reference only and shall in no way modify, restrict or affect the interpretation of this Agreement or any of the provisions herein.
15. Entire Agreement.This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties hereto with respect to the subject matter hereof.
16. Invalidity.If any provision of this Agreement, or the application of such provision to any person or circumstance, shall be held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement, or the application of such provision to persons or circumstances other than those as to which it is held invalid, shall not be affected thereby.
See Performance Guarantee.