Johns Hopkins University has sent this detailed note on avoiding the contagion of Coronavirus:
- The virus is not a living organism, but a protein molecule (DNA) covered by a protective layer of lipid (fat), which, when absorbed by the cells of the ocular, nasal or buccal mucosa, changes their genetic code. (mutation) and convert them into aggressors and multiplier cells.
- Since the virus is not a living organism but a protein molecule, it is not killed but decays on its own. The disintegration time depends on the temperature, humidity and type of material where it lies.
- The virus is very fragile; the only thing that protects it is a thin outer layer of fat. That is why any soap or detergent is the best remedy because the foam CUTS the FAT (that is why you have to rub so much: for 20 seconds or more, to make a lot of foam). By dissolving the fat layer, the protein molecule disperses and breaks down on its own.
- HEAT melts fat; this is why it is so good to use water above 77 degrees for washing hands, clothes and everything. In addition, hot water makes more foam and that makes it even more useful.
- Alcohol or any mixture with alcohol over 65% DISSOLVES ANY FAT, especially the external lipid layer of the virus.
- Any mix with 1 part bleach and 5 parts water directly dissolves the protein, breaks it down from the inside.
- Oxygenated water helps long after soap, alcohol, and chlorine because peroxide dissolves the virus protein, but you have to use it pure and it hurts your skin.
- NO BACTERICIDE SERVES. The virus is not a living organism like bacteria; they cannot kill what is not alive with antibiotics, but quickly disintegrate its structure with everything said.
- NEVER shake used or unused clothing, sheets or cloth. While it is glued to a porous surface, it is very inert and disintegrates only between 3 hours (fabric and porous), 4 hours (copper, because it is naturally antiseptic; and wood, because it removes all the moisture and does not let it peel off and disintegrates). ), 24 hours (cardboard), 42 hours (metal) and 72 hours (plastic). But if you shake it or use a feather duster, the virus molecules float in the air for up to 3 hours and can lodge in your nose.|
- The virus molecules remain very stable in external cold, or artificial as air conditioners in houses and cars. They also need moisture to stay stable, and especially darkness. Therefore, dehumidified, dry, warm and bright environments will degrade it faster.
- * UV LIGHT on any object that may contain it breaks down the virus protein. For example, to disinfect and reuse a mask is perfect. Be careful, it also breaks down collagen (which is protein) in the skin, eventually causing wrinkles and skin cancer.
- The Coronavirus CANNOT go through healthy skin.
- Vinegar is NOT useful because it does not break down the protective layer of fat.
- NO SPIRITS, NOR VODKA, serve. The strongest vodka is 40% alcohol, and you need 65%.
- LISTERINE IF IT SERVES! It is 65% alcohol.
- The more confined space, the more concentration of the virus there can be. The more open or naturally ventilated, the less.
- This is super said, but you have to wash your hands before and after touching mucosa, food, locks, knobs, switches, remote control, cell phone, watches, computers, desks, TV, etc. And when using the bathroom.
- You have to HUMIDIFY HANDS DRY from so much washing them because the molecules can hide in the micro cracks. The thicker the moisturizer, the better.
- Also, keep your NAILS SHORT so that the virus does not hide there.
To learn about what the National Health Association has to say about Coronavirus exposure you can click on this link.
If you want to know what proactive steps JAM recommended before he was COVID 19+ and the update after he recovered from COVID 19. read these blog posts.
John Allen Mollenhauer, CPLC, known professionally as John Allen or by his initials, “JAM,” is a leading human performance trainer, lifestyle coach and co-author of “The Curse of the Capable”. A former worn-down fitness and tech entrepreneur turned lifestyle entrepreneur; JAM teaches high-achievers how to manage their energy like the pros and become fully capable of achieving even their most ambitious goals while living in balance with vibrant health and peace of mind. He is the founder of RegenUs Centers for proactive recovery, and will help you develop a Performance Lifestyle® you can call your own. Learn More >