We all instinctively know that it’s important to manage our energy, yet few of us have learned how to do so proactively for better wellbeing, health and performance. Also, the best result of all, higher achievement.
Managing your energy enables you to optimize the quality of your life by purposely recuperating, utilizing and investing your energies in ways that are efficient, and bring about better health, new levels of success and well-being for you and others. By taking responsibility for your energy levels and deliberately directing it into your activities and work, accordingly you can make steady progress toward looking, feeling and performing better and achieving your goals.
It takes vitality for success.
Your ability to manage your energy so that you can perform at your best or so that you can persevere in the face of obstacles or adversity serves as an inspiration and an example to those around you. The real question is how do you manage your energy so that you can feel, function and perform well, reach levels of achievement that are realistically within your capacity and potential – and be balanced and healthy at the same time?
The honest answer is, it depends on what your goals are for any particular period of time, and your current energy levels. It also depends on a number of other factors including: your ability to restore and invest your energy successfully, your mental awareness, the emotional feedback you receive, your physical capacities, your relationships, available support systems and your ability to leverage specific circumstances your life provides.
When you see life from the standpoint of managing your energy for performance rather than simply recuperating the energy you use each day, via sleep, which is great in and of itself; you will greatly enhance your performance capabilities.
There is a whole new context for energy management awaiting you.
The world of business is evolving at an ever faster pace; it is up to entrepreneurs, business owners, and high-growth leaders to be selective about where they place their attention, and to make solid life/workstyle choices to stay strong and sustainable.
Events and conferences are always a great way to blend work and networking. But sometimes an event comes around that can dramatically improve your life and business for the better—forever.
Here are 7 reasons why the Performance Edge Experience™ can take your entrepreneurial journey to new heights.
- It’s not your typical entrepreneurial development workshop. A typical entrepreneurial development workshop talks only about how to start, run and grow a business. What these programs fail to teach an entrepreneur is how to do so without burning out!
At the Performance Edge Experience, we take it up a notch by teaching the Optimal Performance State—the mindset and the skill set required for us to meet all the challenges we face while running and growing a business.
We show you how to maintain an Optimal Performance State in your day-to-day life—consistently, not just every once in a while.
- Discover the “Performance Lifestyle” for entrepreneurs: Entrepreneurship is the only profession besides professional athletics that requires such an intensive investment of time, energy, soul, and psychology to achieve your goals. That’s why in the Performance Edge Experience you’ll learn the inside performance secrets of elite athletes as applied to high-achieving business professionals like yourself.
You’ll also learn the three most essential ways to unleash even more of your company’s potential—both individually and for your team—to actualize your business goals.
- Renew your personal power, purpose and focus. This one-day workshop initiates a crucial integration process between your lifestyle and your goals.
In this workshop, you won’t find another continental breakfast of donuts and coffee along with a lecture on potentially potent ideas that fall flat because you just can’t implement them. You’ll directly experience the process of renewing your personal power and the elements that harness and direct your energy.
- Learn compelling frameworks that have been tested, used and recommended by seasoned entrepreneurs to successfully scale their ventures with quality of life in the process.
General business planning tends to be static and status quo. Without the right models and frameworks, your efforts lead to “average” and burnout. What you’ll learn in the Performance Edge Experience will help you become extraordinary and turn “pro” in more ways than one.
- Establish ongoing performance support. Even the most seasoned business pros are challenged by today’s performance demands, both personally and professionally.
Performance Entrepreneurship is unlike anything you’ve ever experienced before, because the emphasis is on (a) strengthening what’s working and (b) stabilizing, by filling in the gaps to get things working better—in both your own lifestyle and in the workings of your company. This takes specialized insights targeted to entrepreneurs, from experienced pros who have faced the same challenges and have bridged those gaps.
At the Performance Edge Experience, you’ll learn about the future of performance support, with brief insights into the Performance Entrepreneur™
- Get up close and personal with NJ industry influencers—and meet your peers in person. One of the best perks of attending a regional event is the chance to meet local industry influencers living on the leading edge. At the Performance Edge Experience you’ll have this opportunity.
Listening to podcasts and blogs is great, but nothing really beats a face-to-face personal experience where you get to chat and practice with people you want to meet.
Entrepreneurs are definitely a different breed; it’s always refreshing to meet people as passionate and driven are you are about creating the future. These connections can also help you with accountability or serve as a sounding board for new ideas.
The power of being around like-minded entrepreneurs and learning transparently is a driving force behind resolving challenges, evolving with new skills, and achieving your goals.
7. Regenerate—and enjoy. You’ll have fun and renew yourself with a transformational yet restorative day that will prepare you for the journey ahead!
Learn more about the Performance Edge Experience at www.performancedge.eventbrite.com
But what if it didn’t have to be that way?
What if you could see yourself as the star athlete of your one precious life…and more importantly, live like that, consistently?
Historically, there’s only been one subset of the population who has learned to apply the power of lifestyle to their specialized, high-level goals—while nurturing superior levels of flowing, unencumbered, and directed physical performance.
That population segment is athletes—and while many of them could improve too, most still have something that most of us don’t.