Certified Performance Lifestyle Coaching gets to the essence of what it means to become a coach with the inspiration of athletics where “coaching” was born.
It’s about energy, and healthy performance, and bridging the gap between health and life coaching to offer your client a more complete understanding of what it takes to fulfill their life plans successfully.
For that reason, this is the top tier of coaching as you the coach must have a wider array of life experience, training, and skills to have the needed perspective your client really needs to link their whole lifestyle with the achievement of their goals and quality of life.
You will help your clients live their lives like the Pros!
All Certified Performance Lifestyle Coaches (CPLC’s) are graduates of the Performance Lifestyle® Academy and meet the following criteria:
- Student of Performance Lifestyle, and proficient in each essential lifestyle skill.
- Academic, entrepreneur, professional, or athletic experience.
- Complete—The Energy Blueprint.
- Complete—Certified trainer from a recognized accreditation body. ACE, ACLM, NSCM, ISSA Etc.
- Complete—Certification in Nutritarian Studies
- Optimize—Level One Coach Certification.
- Expert in Performance Lifestyle philosophy
- Proficient in facilitating The 3 Levels of Lifestyle Optimization™
- Recipient of a Certificate of Authority from Performance Lifestyle, Inc.
To join the CPLC training program, submit an application to begin the process of qualifying as a CPLC starting with Joining the Academy. It takes time to meet the eligibility requirements, but get started today and we will guide your preparation. Contact us to discuss your qualifications and interest.
You will get better and better at what you do, engage, and serve the world at a higher level.