As a lifestyle coach, particularly a Performance Lifestyle Coach, I help entrepreneurs, business owners and professionals, executives, and working parents faced with relentless demand on their time and energy learn how to:
1. Manage their energy like the pros do so they don’t feel tired all the time; now more than ever as people are faced with extra challenges due to the post covid economy and now global inflationary changes that are forcing people to work even harder.
2. Get grounded in what they are so that the zone and flow become their new normal, they are not living from the past or struggling with mindset, the impact of thoughts and feelings that are not supporting or serving them.
3. Upgrade and optimize their lifestyle so they can live, unleash and achieve their full potential (their most ambitious goals) while living in balance with vibrant health and peace of mind, free of hidden lifestyle challenges that distract and hold them back.
To do that, as a performance lifestyle coach, I can’t make more out of any one aspect of a lifestyle than it needs to be, but not less. And it’s taken decades of intense discovery, consideration, analysis, big thinking, and years of integration to share many of the insights I share with you.
The fact that I’ve done that work is my unique value proposition and the actual value I offer to my clients.
One of the things I do best as a Performance Lifestyle Coach, someone who helps you get all aspects of your lifestyle working for you, is to identify the organizing principles of a subject, even massive topics, and trust me, “human performance” and “lifestyle” are huge subject areas.
I do it because, as a performance lifestyle coach I’m committed to helping people, including myself, unlock their true potential, so it took a long hero’s journey to assemble the bodies of knowledge we draw from here at Lifestyle Coach JAM.
Our curriculum is designed to help you connect the dots without having to spend a lifetime doing so. I was focused on it, and it took me over 20 and more like 35 years. Pretty sure you don’t want to spend that time. You can now get it, benefit from it, get on with your life and live an even better life in 90% less time.
You can eat amazingly healthy and exercise like a champion and still tire out and wear out prematurely. It happens all the time.
“You can’t be a one or two-trick pony; you need to know all the essential diciplines for lifestyle performance and make them routine.”
For example: When I, as a performance lifestyle coach, talk about managing your energy, you need to know three knowledge bodies worth knowing because energy is everything.
a) What energy is and how it’s sourced, produced, and flows in living systems, i.e., bioenergetics.
b) The energy principles so that you know how to recharge and restore your energy. (this may sound simple, but it’s not, especially when you have exceptional demand on your energy)
c) Then, how do you further manage that life energy through mindset and lifestyle. Because unless you know how to navigate stress in your life, you could be the most knowledgeable person and understand the principles, but that doesn’t mean you’ll be able to do it if you are not navigating the stress that bears down on you.
I can’t impress you enough on how important this is.
Medicine and health are highly skewed towards physicality and biochemistry and, as institutions, have divorced themselves from bioenergetics and vitalism, energy medicine, and human performance because:
1) Energy, the kind you can’t more easily see as you can in biochemistry, was not understood and hard to measure at the time these institutions in their current form were developing, even though the use of EEGs and EKGs, and MRIs, rely on those very disciplines.
2) They couldn’t monetize it outside the tests mentioned above.
3) It was an inconvenient truth affecting testing, nutrition, supplements, drugs, and physical support from workouts to repairing bones.
But here’s the reality, your energy system is dictating everything upstream, from testing to repairing bones. It is the master control system of your body and affects every aspect of biochemistry and physical healing and development.
It’s why as a Performance Lifestyle Coach, I first help you start managing your energy “like a pro,” which includes a, b, and c above; because it enables you to improve your lifestyle and your life.
Managing Your Energy is the primary practice we teach here at Lifestyle Coach JAM.
Get proficient in all three aspects of managing your energy, and you will get your energy working for you.
It’s because everything else depends on it, I know that as a performance lifestyle coach, so I prioritize it in our training and coaching.
As “client zero,” entrepreneur John Allen Mollenhauer, known as John Allen or Lifestyle Coach “JAM,” was desperate to figure out how to achieve his ambitious goals without burning out, wearing out, and trading his health for success despite being proficient in nutrition and fitness. As a result, over 20 years, he learned how to manage his energy and made the most significant lifestyle change one can make. Step by step, JAM produced the never-before-assembled formulas for living a balanced and healthy high-performance lifestyle. Today, he’s still an in-the-game lifestyle entrepreneur and a pioneering Performance Lifestyle® Coach.
Lifestyle Coach JAM delivers powerful free resources that will inspire you to get on the path to upgrading your lifestyle.
Download: RISE of the New Healthy—Are You Ready to Achieve Even Your Most Ambitious Goals While Living in Balance with Vibrant Health and Peace of Mind? Develop a High-Performance Lifestyle; You Can Call Your Own.