Get Fit for Success
Fitness doesn’t have to mean routine trips to the gym, getting up at dawn to jog or nagging guilt because you skipped a spin class.
People who are fit and successful in their life and business are thinking very differently than those who are building a body solely for the beach, or obsessing about sticking to a workout program. They know that life can be unpredictable, and that cancelled appointments, unexpected challenges and a heavy “to do” list can impact their fitness schedule.
That’s why the Get Fit for Success plan is not a rigid routine you have to follow “no matter what.” It’s designed to flex when your life flexes so you aren’t forced to choose between being successful and being fit. You’ll learn how to integrate your fitness activities into each day, instead of waiting for a “free moment” to work out. The result? You’ll build and sustain the stamina, endurance and strength you need to achieve your goals.
This Lifestyle Success Plan includes:
- A comprehensive lifestyle assessment so you can understand your present day thinking, energy levels and nutrition and set realistic fitness expectations
- A flexible fitness plan that we design together, that changes the game for you and enables you to be consistent in your fitness conditioning no matter what the circumstances
- Three 50-minute, one-on-one conversations per month by phone or in person at the Center
- A Portable Lifeline Gym, for those times when you are on-the-go
- Unlimited online forum support